3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Book for Power Point 2003 (2003)

I'm looking for recommendations on the best book to purchase for Power Point 2003. I'm looking for something that covers PP from top to bottom including custom animations, paths, outlines just about anything you cam imagine in PP 2003. My end goal is to produce Presentations in PP 2003 for my companies user conferences that will blow peoples minds without being over kill, too many animations and not enough content. So the book should provide good content on how to get the most from PP 2003 without going over board. I have been working with PP since version 97 and have had some experience with each version up thru the current 2003 version but I have not done nay formal reading or training since PP 97.

Thanks
    Ed

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Book for Power Point 2003 (2003)

PPT 2003 Bible. I believe it covers everything you're asking for. PPT Advanced Presentation Techniques may be better suited for you, though, since you've been using PPT since the 97 version. In the interest of full disclosure, I tech-edited both of these books.

Also, Kathy Jacobs on PowerPoint might be a good book for you to check out. (Again, full disclosure, I tech-edited the last half of this book.) It's scenario-based, so it has a different approach than most of the other PPT books out there.