2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Synchronization of multiple task folders?

Does anybody know a software to synchronize multiple tasks folder from Outlook?
    Thanks and regards,
    Marcel

3 Star Lounger
    Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
    Thanks

Re: Synchronization of multiple task folders?

I don't believe this is possible. ActiveSync looks only for an Outlook folder named Tasks.

Question: why have multiple tasks folder? I would have thought this was counter-productive as you would have to look into several folders to see your tasks rather than have all of them show. You could easily miss an important one.

Outlook, both on desktop and Pocket PC, has the useful facility of categories and you would be much better using these rather than separate folders. Pocket PC programs such as Pocket Informant allow easily set up views of your tasks and are no brainers compared to Pocket Outlook.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

It was possible with HPC Note Standard Edition from Phatware but unfortunately they don't have this product anymore.

As a matter of fact, I use a task folder to store Notes in order to be able to add attachments, insert pictures....

Marcel

3 Star Lounger
    Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
    Thanks

Phatware now have a product called Phatnotes. I don't use it but understand that it synchs OK between the desktop Phatnotes and the Pocket PC Phatnotes. Pocket Informant allows these notes to be integrated into its PIM and they can then be linked to tasks.