New Lounger
    Thanks

Calendar Sharing

My wife and I both use Outlook 2000 at work. Several months ago I implemented a method to share my calendar entries with her. It is not working. I cannot find any information about what I did. If any one can direct me to instructions or help I would appreciate it.

Here is a summary: I initiated this on my PC. When begun an email was automatically sent to my wife with my calendar and instructions. subsequently, every time I change my calendar an email is sent to her with the change.

Problem: She can't find the calendar and the emails just flash past her when they come in. They appear and disappear automatically. I'd like to make this work. If not, I'd like to stop it.

Any ideas?

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Calendar Sharing - Net Folders

I had/have a similar problem. I wanted to share my calendar with myself at a remote office. The setup worked as per the Net Folders instructions but nothing happens at the other end. I set this up in reverse and again the notification was received but nothing changes in the calendar.
    It would be nice if somebody in the group had some comment

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

net folders are buggy, there isn't much else to say. the need sent as RTF, so make sure the address they are going to is set to use RTF.

The mail server is also an issue, some remove TNEF information, which kills the updates.

New Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks MJ. What do I ask the IT people about the mail server to establish whether your last point is the case here?

Thanks

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

basically, if it's set to strip TNEF data off the messages. knowing which server software is used might help to troubleshoot.