Star Lounger
    Thanks

Multiselect Calendar (200)

Does anyone know what calendar control to use that will allow you to select multiple dates, which are NOT in sequence.

I am currently using the Microsoft Monthview Control, but this only allows for consecutive multi selected dates. I would like to use a standard calendar as I do not want build issues.

Please help as my users would like the calendar view to select multi dates?

Thanks in advance

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Multiselect Calendar (200)

Perhaps it would help if you would explain what your users are trying to accomplish in selecting multiple, non-consecutive dates. What are you trying to build?
    Charlotte

Star Lounger
    Thanks

I am trying to build a delivery schedule for a retail firm. They may send replenishment line of stock on multi days for a period of time, although these date do not necessarily fall on every Monday they are date driven.
    so on the user form the user will select all relevant information then a number of dates for delivery

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Maybe you could setup a table with dates, then use that table as a list box on the form. You could then use the .Selected property to build a table of selected dates. This table could then be used as part of the Recordsource of the report.

Star Lounger
    Thanks

That would require reproducing the yearly calendar into a table format for the user to select. They need to view a calendar to determine what dates to select.
    Thanks for you help Patt, but I don't think I explained myself clearly. I will not know what dates the user is going to select, these will change depending on inventory type, month, year etc. I was thinking using the date/time picker, but still uncertain how I would allow them to select multiple un-sequenced dates?

Please help.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Forget the original table idea.
    What you could do is have a subform that is based upon a table that holds the dates you select from the DatePicker. You would do a ReQuery of the subform for each date selected. This then shows you what dates you have selected.
    Th eonly problem you have then is if you have incorrectly chosen a date you would have to delete it from the subform.

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks Pat, have decided to use a list box and populate the listbox on the selection of a data, therefore if the user selected a wrong date, use the double click method to remove the date from the list box. Thanks for your help.