2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

duplicate rows on Main Index

For some time I've had an annoying glitch where the Main Index screen has all rows in the table duplicated. I recently switched over to Firefox and expected the problem to be solved (I'd assumed it was some sort of IE problem). Lo and behold - there is no change. The attached screenshot shows the problem.

Not a show stopper, but annoying.

Any advice will be gratefully accepted.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: duplicate rows on Main Index

This has been metioned before, see threads beginning with <post#=350626>post 350626</post#> and <post#=408734>post 408734</post#>

You could change your display preferences so that ithe "Do you want the main page to list categories or forums?" show forums rather than catagories, then you will no longer see double.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Tony,

One of those threads was started by me when I first set up this PC. I hadn't bothered too much about it but thought the new browser might have solved it. Apparently I'm not the only one to experience this but I think I'm in a minority!

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Joe

The double display is not related to the browser but will appear if "categories" is selected in display preferences. I believe the default value is "forums" and as most loungers do not change that value they never see the double categories display problem.