New Lounger
    Thanks

Remove Custom Form in IMO mode

I cannot believe how hard it is to get rid of a custom form in IMO mode. I've tried everything I can think of, searching the MS Knowledge base, here at WOPR, and Slapstick didn't turn up anything. I've pulled entries out of the registry, deleted a couple of files on my drive, deleted what I think was the form cache, yet, the entries for these custom forms keep showing up. Anyone know of a way to delete forms in IMO mode? Note, IMO does not have the Form Manager on the Advanced tab that Corporate mode does. Why, oh why?

Thanks for any insight.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Remove Custom Form in IMO mode

you'll need to switch to corp mode.

i usually recommend publishing to a special forms folder then deleting it to get rid of the forms. or saving as templates and dropping in a folder, which is faster than using the open form dialog when you want ot use one.

you might want to try <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dimastr.com/outspy/>outlook spy</A>, not sure how well it works with IMO mode. browse the pst and delete the form. (go by date) (mdbview is also a pst viewer, but not sure if it works with IMO)