Results 1 to 2 of 2
2004-11-29, 11:51 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2001
- Gillingham, Kent, England
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Right click menus in Runtime (Access 97 & 2002)
In runtime, standard menu's are not displyed. The toolbar menu's I have fixed by creating my own using the customise button.
However, I seem to remember right click menu's are a little more complex and have to be built in code. I did this ages ago so its not too much of a problem, but as its simple the filter/sort options i'm after I thought i'd check if there was a database option somewhere so that right click menu's work in Runtime.
Any help would be great, thanks.
2004-11-29, 12:13 #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2002
- Thanked 29 Times in 29 Posts
Re: Right click menus in Runtime (Access 97 & 2002)
The built-in shortcut menus do not work in Access Runtime, but custom shortcut menus do, AFAIK. To create one:
- Select Tools | Customize...
- Click New...
- Supply a name, then click OK.
- Add items to the new toolbar.
- Click Properties in the Customize dialog.
- Select your toolbar in the Toolbar Propertied dialog.
- Set the Type to Popup instead of Toolbar.
- Close the Toolbar Properties dialog.
- Close the Customize dialog.
- Set the Shortcut Menu Bar property of a form, form control or report to the name of your new shortcut menu.