3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

New page for Report Footer (Access 2000)

On the very last page of the 290 page report I want just the grand totals for five columns on a blank page. In the report I use a page header which is every customer's name and address, etc. In the detail section is that customer's data grouped by year and then I use a subreport to sum up just the Member's yearly totals. On the very last page of the report I want to list just the grand totals of all the customer's sums. Is there a way to insert a blank page into the report footer that will give me just the grand totals of all customers? My second issue is this: I use a page header to report a new customer's name and address. This works well. However, on the finalpage of the report the last customer's data is repeated. I don't want the name and address of the last customer, instead I want this page to be strictly the report name and the grand totals. Any idea how to handle these issues? Thank you.

Gold Lounger
    Thanks

Re: New page for Report Footer (Access 2000)

In the report footer section, put a page break control to force a new page.
    In the On Format event of the page header section put some code like :
    If Page = Pages Then
    Me.TextBox.Visible = False
    End If
    Replace textbox with your control name in the header and add the same line for each control in the header.
    Francois

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

You can set the Force New Page property of the report section to Before Page. The report footer will start on a new page.

If you don't want the page header at all on the page with the report footer, set the PageHeader property of the report as a whole to Not with report footer. If you want the header itself to be visible, but some controls on it to be invisible on the last page, create code in the On Format event of the page header:

Private Sub PageHeader_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer)
    Me.SomeTextBox.Visible = Not (Me.Page = Me.Pages)
    Me.OtherTextBox.Visible = Not (Me.Page = Me.Pages)
    End Sub

Note: you must have a text box in the page header of footer that refers to the number of pages, for example with control source =[Pages]; this text box can be hidden if you prefer.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thank you.