Results 1 to 1 of 1
2001-05-19, 11:50 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2001
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Outlook2002 Disconnects POP3 Server
After running fine for a week, Outlook2002 has suddenly stopped, for no apparent reason, connecting to my POP3 account. Other programs seems to connect o.k.:
1. A mail client for direct POP3 access will read mail;
2. Outlook Express works o.k.
3. Outlook 2002 will access the SMTP server;
4. Outlook's Test Account Settings indicate settings are fine for SMTP and POP3.
The computer is a PIII running Win98ME and OfficeXP Pro.
Any assistance would be much appreciated...