Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    4 Star Lounger
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland
    Posts
    492
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    SCheduled Task query (XP - SP2)

    I've just re-formatted and re-installed everything. I now have a minor problem with my Scheduled Tasks. Previously I got an Englsih language description in the column headed "Last Result". Now however, I'm getting a code eg 0x0.

    I presume I must have changed some setting, but not knowingly. Any suggestions?

    Thnaks

    Colin

  2. #2
    Platinum Lounger
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Quedgeley, Gloucester, England
    Posts
    5,333
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: SCheduled Task query (XP - SP2)

    I;ve never had anything in the Last Result other than a hex value, usually 0x0. Are you sure you don't mean the Status column?

    It's worth a read through <!mskb=308558>Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 308558<!/mskb>, I reckon.

    John
    <font face="Script MT Bold"><font color=blue><big><big>John</big></big></font color=blue></font face=script>

    Ita, esto, quidcumque...

  3. #3
    4 Star Lounger
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland
    Posts
    492
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: SCheduled Task query (XP - SP2)

    You'll probably be right.

    I thought I got reports saying "Completed" or "could not run" etc. As my Status column is empty, I assumed it must have been "Last result"

    But I'll read that article shortly. Thanks.


    Colin

  4. #4
    4 Star Lounger
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland
    Posts
    492
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: SCheduled Task query (XP - SP2)

    Thanks. That article explained it fully.

    Once again thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •