3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Contact Labels (Outlook 2003)

Need to know how to print address labels for contacts from outlook. There are a few things I want included in the labels like the name, address and spouse

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Contact Labels (Outlook 2003)

Start with Tools | Mail Merge with the Document Type set as Mailing Labels and the Target as Printer. This will fire up Word's mail merge and labeling wizard. (I haven't used it myself, so good luck, and post back with any problems.)
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

On step 4 of 6 (Arrange your labels, I select More items... The Insert Merge field dialog box opens. In the Insert section The Database Fields radio button is highlighted. I select the fields I want in my label. Problem: (Spouse's first name is not in the list. In the Insert section, I select Address Fields and I see a field called Spouse First Name, I select it and insert it into my label. I update all labels. When I create the label the data shows up in my labels but I don't get the spouse's name on the label. Help??

Lounger
    Thanks

When you do Tools MailMerge in Outlook and the Outlook MailMerge dialog window appears, ensure that you choose All Contact Fields. I have just tested and the Spouse field does appear in MS Words Insert Merge Field list.

Hope this helps !!

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Also, ensure that the contact actually has a Spouse's name in the second tab. Cheers... trish