Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Wink 1.5
2004-12-20, 01:45 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2001
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wink 1.5 has been released.
Wink is used make presentations and tutorials about using software programs in flash format. A Wink presentation will resemble a live walkthrough about how to use the software. Also the author of the presentation can add comments and explanations to parts of the presentation to better explain the concepts and usage to the end user.
Wink has been completely rewritten in version 1.5 to create native versions for both Windows and Linux. The Windows version is now available while the Linux version will be available soon.
New features in 1.5 include:
- Multilingual support (English, French, German, Danish, Italian,
Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Brasilian Portuguese)
- Automatic input-driven capture of screenshots
- Add control bar to flash output
- Add preloader to flash output
- Improved design of callouts
- Inline editing of text in callouts
- Resize all frames
- Export/import the content of all textboxes and titles in a project
- Export a Wink project as a PostScript file
<img src=/S/free.gif border=0 alt=free width=30 height=15>ware... as always <img src=/S/grin.gif border=0 alt=grin width=15 height=15>