Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Word (2000)

There are a few things that I can think of offhand that might affect the printing behavior.
    <UL><LI>Check under File/Print.../Properties. Is it set for a manual tray?
    <LI>Open normal.dot & make sure that File/Print.../Properties isn't set for manual tray. e.g. see attached.
    <LI>Check the same thing outside of Word. i.e. go to your Printer/Properties/Paper tab & make sure that manual feed isn't selected.
    <LI>make sure that you have the latest printer driver from the printer manufacturer[/list]Hope this helps,

P.S. If none of this works, take a look at the steps in <post#=197827>post 197827</post#>.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Print multiple copies (Word 2000)

(Edited by HansV to make subject more descriptive than "Word")

When I go to "print" and get the print screen I put in that I want multiple copies of the document but I only get one copy at a time then have to hit print again. Any idea what's wrong? Thanx in advance!

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Word (2000)

Phil, thanx for the reply. Both printer and print in Word are set to "auto". I'm not sure I feel comfortable undertaking the process you describe---I'm not a geek---but since most of my printing is one sheet I think I'll use it this way 'till my daughter-in-law comes up for Christmas next week---she is a geek---I'm sure she'll take care of it. I sure appreciate your help---have a Happy Holiday!!!

Russ

Thanks

Re: Print multiple copies (Word 2000)

This sounds familiar from another thread, but just to confirm: when you first open File>Print, your insertion point is in the "Number of copies" box. This should override anything set in the printer properties (e.g., what you see or set by clicking the button next to the printer name at the top of the dialog), but occasionally, it does not work as expected.

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Print multiple copies (Word 2000)

jscher2000, yes, that is correct.