Thread: Grrrr!

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Grrrr!

On my holiday in Italy recently I had been doing rather a lot of puzzle solving and I was frankly getting rather tired and so decided to have 40 winks on a park bench in the middle of a town square.

As I settled down and was just dropping off to sleep I was tapped on the shoulder by a passing tourist who asked me what the time was, I apologised and told them I didn't know. They apologised and left. Again I settled my thoughts and was just dropping off when again somebody else awoke me and asked for the time. I told them I did not know.

OK,OK maybe I was being a bit unfair but these interruptions were beginning to annoy me because all I wanted to do was rest. So I had a great idea and wrote a sign and stuck it to my chest so that everyone could see it. Yet again I was woken up by a tourist talking about time.

What was on my sign that caused this tourist to wake me up?
    Jerry

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Grrrr!

<span style="background-color: #FFFF00; color: #FFFF00; font-weight: bold">The sign asked for you to be woken at a certain time.</span hide>

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

<span style="background-color: #FFFF00; color: #FFFF00; font-weight: bold">Your sign said "I don't know what time it is", so a helpful friendly tourist woke you to tell you how late it was.</span hide>

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Grrr

Maybe my puzzles are getting a bit obvious. Well done
    Jerry