New Lounger
    Thanks

Create a rule to move Woody's newsletters to foldr

I want to create a rule in Outlook 2003 to move Woody's newsletters from the inbox to a different folder. When I try to create a rule using right mouse drop menu and Create Rule..., the from comes up as bounce-19371306-11444553@lists.woodyswatch.com instead of OFFICE Watch. When I try to manually enter OFFICE Watch manually, it will not accept it. I have seen similar problems on other mail lists. I did not have this problem with Outlook 97. Is there some way to "fix" this? I have found that the numbers seem to change. Is there some way to use wildcards.

Thanks

Re: Create a rule to move Woody's newsletters to f

After you right click and create rule, click on the "advanced options" button, check "with specific words in the sender's address" and then type "woodyswatch.com" (without the quotes) as the specific words. Complete your rule then to move it to your specific folder. This will work for all of Woody's newsletters.
    John
    A Child's Mind, Once Stretched by Imagination...
    Never Regains Its Original Dimensions

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Create a rule to move Woody's newsletters to f

Thanks, I was getting really frustrated looking for something like this and unable to find it. I guess it disappeared into similarly worded options until I looked for that specific wording.

Thanks again