Star Lounger
    Thanks

Sort on Dates (Access 97)

Hey All, I'm working this problem and I need help. I have a query for 8 each individuals formated for month and a count column. I then queried the query to show a break down of the count on each person for each month. My problem, I want to show each months count for each person even if there is no number. I thought I had acheived this, but NO GO. I hope I am making sence of my problem. Thanks for all the help.
    I have queried month and count for each person, no problem, but when I try to show a listing of all of them broken down by each month is one of the problems.

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Sort on Dates (Access 97)

From your description it sounds like you are quering more than one table, you might need to change the join type of the relationships for the query to an outer join.
    Carla

Star Lounger
    Thanks

I am dealing with only one table. I did not design this table, I am trying to make things easier for someone.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

A groupby query, grouping on person and month and using a count of the date field shoud give you the data, but you would handle showing a zero or an empty column for that month most effectively in a report, not in a query.
    Charlotte

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

If the replies already provided do not solve your problem, it might help if you posted the SQL for your queries.