5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Text Box cuts off text (2003)

In one of my reports, the text cuts off on the right side. It's a multiple line text box and the text wraps. But, the last part of the last letter on the right-side cuts off. I have plenty of room before the margin (at least an inch). Here is a screen shot of the format properties. What am I doing wrong?

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Text Box cuts off text (2003)

Try decreasing the left margin of the report a bit (in File | Page Setup...). If you're using Letter paper in landscape orientation with the default margins on an inkjet printer, the right edge of the text box is close to or in the non-printable area of the paper (11" paper width - 1" left margin - 2.6667" text box left property - 6.75" text box width = 0.5833"; some inkjet printers have a non-printable right margin of 0.6".)

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

That makes sense. But it didn't work. It still cuts off the letters on the right side (the left is on purpose for this display). Like this.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Hmmm, do the last letters on the right hand side also get cut off in different zoom levels (especially at over 100%)? And if you actually print the report?

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

I figured out! Hans, you were on the right track. I had to change the right margin in the text box properties to 0.1 and it works great now! Thank you for trying to help me.