<img src=/S/bummer.gif border=0 alt=bummer width=15 height=15> My computer isn't allowing installation of a PDA cradle for a Garmin IQ3600 PDA/GPS.
1. "Found new hardware" wizard detects a Palm device, begins install, then presents: "the system cannot find the file specified." Have tried automatic recognition of device files on the CD, manual recognition on the CD, and manual recognition of downloaded drivers from Garmin's website.
2. System: XP Pro, SP2, Windows Firewall Off, VirusScan on.
3. The same cradle has been successfully installed on two other computers with XP Pro, SP2, both before and after attempts on the problem computer (which I'm probably stuck with).
4. Have uninstalled and reinstalled Palm and sync programs under direction of Garmin tech support.
5. Garmin tech support is stumped.