3 Star Lounger
    Lewes, East Sussex, Sussex, United Kingdom
    Thanks

Report emails Received

Does anyone know how to generate a list of which emails have been received when the Send/Receive button has been clicked. I have set up Rules in O98 which automatically move most incoming emails from the Inbox to their respective sub-folders. The problem is that I then have to go through each folder to find out what I have received, which can be a lengthy process. If I cancel the Rules, I then have to move all the emails manually, which I do not want to do either. So

Thanks

Re: Report emails Received

If you open the 'folder view', any folders containing unread mail will be displayed in bold type - similar to normal unread mail within your inbox.
    Would that do?

edited to add:
    Click the big Inbox (in white text) to open the folder list - you can lock it open by clicking the 'pin' top right of the folder view.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: gif x.gif (3.1 KB, 0 views)

3 Star Lounger
    Lewes, East Sussex, Sussex, United Kingdom
    Thanks

Not quite. I have several levels of folders & I keep them in collapsed view, because if I expanded them all, it would take up most of the screen. Also, if the Rule moves the email to a sub-folder, only the sub-folder appears in bold, not its parent folder. It's not a show-stopper, but it is an annoyance.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

see exlife <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.ornic.com>http://www.ornic.com</A>. it uses virtual folders and can display all new mail in one folder, after reading, it's only available in it's own folder.