Star Lounger
    Thanks

DHTM Darn DOM!!! Trivial question (IE 6.1)

I am trying to duplicate functionality that I had created with VBA yrs ago. Basically what I want to do is mirror the functionality of the "add" method of most VBA collections...now since VBScript doesn't have Intellisense capability...I'm not really sure as to how to programmatically add an image, a button or a text box... . I figured that the all collection in IE 6 would be a good starting point but I don't find documentation leading to the implementation of what I want to do. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance..

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: DHTM Darn DOM!!! Trivial question (IE 6.1)

Your question, unfortunately, has been put a little vaguely. Can you please be more specific? I also wonder why you have decided not to post the question either on the VB/VBA Board or on the Web Design, Coding & Scripting Board, but that will become clearer once you have filled in the backlground a little more. HTH
    Gre

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: DHTM Darn DOM!!! Trivial question (IE 6.1)

The reason to post this question here is that I need information on how to operate and/or access the methods of the IE object model. I don't have any questions as to how to apply VB/A/S principles to this problem. What I need to do write code that will create an image on a web page upon clciking on a button on that very form (client side scripting). I figured there should be a way to do that in a way other that dinamically. Thanks in advance.