ncjohnboy

View browser within a slide show

PowerPoint 2000 allows the insertion of working HTML links in PowerPoint presentations. Here's my problem: if I view a slide show in full screen format and click on a link, the browser is launched but it is behind the slide show and can't be viewed without shutting down the slide show.

Is there a setting that will make the browser launch on top of the slide show instead of behind it? I want to be able to click on a link within a slide show, view the HTML page, kill the browser and then continue with the slide show. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: View browser within a slide show

One work around is to Alt/Tab to the browser and Alt/Tab back to your presentation

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

I would be interested to know if anyone has ideas on this. I use PowerPoint 2000 on Windows 98 with IE 5.5. My browser pops up on top, just the way you want it to!
    egghead

ncjohnboy

Thanks to both who replied.

Johnboy

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by WebGenii on 31-May-01 02:13.</FONT></P>In researching this a bit further, I found this Knowledge Base Article: Q186431 "HowTo Bring an Application Window to the Top with Focus"
    egghead