Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Saving Emails in Access (XP)
2005-02-14, 07:56 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2004
- Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Saving Emails in Access (XP)
I would like, if it is at all possible, to be able while in Access to read and store an email. We have a mailout list and the email has an unsubscribe URL as a part of the body. The recipient can use this link to inform us that they no longer require to be a part of that mailout. II would like to be able to do one of two actions (pointers to both would be greatly appreciated though).
1. Create a form in Outlook that dirrectly exports the data to this Access database.
2. Using Access to open the email and export the details (Sender, Topic, Body, Attachments - paths only should suffice) into one or more tables (one for the email, one for the attachments) in Access.
2005-02-14, 08:12 #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2002
- Thanked 29 Times in 29 Posts
Re: Saving Emails in Access (XP)
The section Outlook >>> Access in Helen Feddema's Code Samples shows how to transfer data from Outlook to Access. The examples are for contacts, but can be modified for e-mails.