2005-02-15, 09:53 #1
- Join Date
- May 2001
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Windows Explorer (Windoes XP 6.0 SP-2)
Two quick questions about Windows Explorer:
1. Is there any way to keep the Folders pane permanently visible on the left so that when I start it up it is always visible (without switching to Windows classic view)
2. Can I increase font size so that filename and directories appear larger?
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!
+ Get this BONUS — free!
Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!
2005-02-15, 10:57 #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2002
- Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Re: Windows Explorer (Windoes XP 6.0 SP-2)
1. See (for example) <post#=444560>post 444560</post#>
2. This can be set in the Display Properties control panel, either Appearance tab > Advanced or Settings tab > Advanced.