2005-02-15, 09:53 #1
- Join Date
- May 2001
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Windows Explorer (Windoes XP 6.0 SP-2)
Two quick questions about Windows Explorer:
1. Is there any way to keep the Folders pane permanently visible on the left so that when I start it up it is always visible (without switching to Windows classic view)
2. Can I increase font size so that filename and directories appear larger?
Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!
Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!
+ Get this BONUS — free!
Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!
2005-02-15, 10:57 #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2002
- Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Re: Windows Explorer (Windoes XP 6.0 SP-2)
1. See (for example) <post#=444560>post 444560</post#>
2. This can be set in the Display Properties control panel, either Appearance tab > Advanced or Settings tab > Advanced.