3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Adding 'Save As' Command to Task Bar (2000)

Is there a way to do this? Here is my problem. Word integrates with some software unique to my industry. It works pretty good but some Word functions are missing, like the Save As command under File on the Task Bar. I looked at customizing my Tool Bars but I don't see how to get the Save As command on my Task Bar. I think if I can get it showing there that when I open Word within my other software the Save As command will still be available to me. Thanks for any help!

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Adding 'Save As' Command to Task Bar (2000)

To get the Save As function in your tool bar, right click the tool bar, select Customize and, under Commands tab select File, find the Save As function in the Commands list--it does not have a separate icon or button. Click on Save As and, holding down your mouse button, drag it to your tool bar to the spot you want it to appear in. When you close Word, it will ask if you want to save the global template--say Yes to save your new tool bar with the Save As function.

It is possible to create a button, but do you really need one? I'm sure someone can help you if you do.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Adding 'Save As' Command to Task Bar (2000)

Thanks, Spence!