New Lounger
    Thanks

Error Message (Word 2003)

<P ID="edit" class=small>(Edited by Dick Duck on 24-Feb-05 15:30. Clarification)</P>Word 2003 generates the error message "dwNeeded for Printer_Info_2 is greater than that defined!" during the 2nd part of the WOPR 2003 installation process. This leads me in turn to wonder whether this error message might have something to do with some problems I have having with printing bar codes with WOPR enveloper. Can anyone explain the error message in more detail to me?

Thanks

Re: Error Message (Word 2003)

Sounds like some kind of custom code is kicking in. What does the pop-up error dialog look like? Does its title bar say Visual Basic, or something else that might indicate its source?

Super Moderator
    Thanks

You might want to post your issue to the WOPR Support Website . They should be better placed to help with your problem.

That webpage also has a link to the FAQ page where WOPR Enveloper gets plenty of mentions.
    Andrew Lockton, Chrysalis Design, Melbourne Australia

New Lounger
    Thanks

The pop up dialog box title bar is blue and only says "Microsoft Word". Strangely, this same "dwNeeded for Printer_Info_2" error pop up dialog box surfaced again today, this time while I was attempting to troubleshoot some printing problems that I was having with Adobe Reader 6.0. Most unfortunately, however, I am unable to confirm whether the title bar in today's occurrence also said "Microsoft Word".

New Lounger
    Thanks

I found this information by doing a Google search. It may be of some help to you.
    See if, How To Modify Printer Settings By Using SetPrinter KB140285 is of any help to you.

Jack

New Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks for the tip! This resolves the mystery regarding the error message.