5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

ActiveX (Access2003)

I have followed the detailed example documented in Access Help - Use a form to enter report criteria - to generate a form which can be used to collect query parameters. One aspect of this is that when the OK button is clicked on the options form, this becomes invisible and opens the target query. As I copied the help instructions, it's not surprising that it all works OK on Access 2000.
    I have now transferred this to the charity's laptop which runs on Access 2003. When I run this, an error is generated, as shown in the attached Word Doc, Fig 1.
    When this is OK'd the second error occurs, Fig 2. If Halt is accepted, the forms work OK except the options form is not hidden.
    The charity uses properly licenced installations of Windows/Office XP Professional which they get through a multi licence option from Microsoft UK.
    Can any lounger help with what this error means, please?
    Thanks
    Silverback

Gold Lounger
    Thanks
    Francois

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: ActiveX (Access2003)

Amazing. I was just going to reply to your previous post about how to get the drop down calendars working when your reply about ActiveX problems arrived.
    What can I say, but "thank you very much" for your skills and speed of response.

I love the lounge!
    Silverback
    Silverback