Gold Lounger
    Thanks

why, this on tskmanager (6.0 all update)

see the image....

...how is possible that taskmanager take all this memory if i have only a connection with expolrer 6.0 (no other programs are running)

during the connection to visit the sites it needs more and more time if i want to change the web pages, open the links, etc. it's very very slow even if i have a speed connection!!!(4 mbit ADSL)

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: why, this on tskmanager (6.0 all update)

Utizia memoria seems to be quite low. You seem to have at least 512Mb RAM - much of which is not being used. It is the CPU which is being occupied. Can you show us a screen shot of Processi in Task Manager? {b]Before[/b] you take the screeshot, click on the CPU column twice so we can see which of the Processi is taking the most CPU. HTH
    Gre

Gold Lounger
    Thanks

here is the image

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

You seem to have at least one trojan on your PC: hostdll.exe is associated with TROJ_BANKER.FU. See TREND MICRO - Security Information - TROJ_BANKER.FU for how to remove it.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Your problem is that you've been infected with spyware/malware - which is the Process hostdll.exe. <UL><LI>highlight hostdll.exe and then press End Process (?Terminate Process?) - the bottom right hand button and say Si when it asks you whether you wan to go ahead <LI>Read <!post=this Star Post,385669>this Star Post<!/post> and follow all its instructions<LI>as this is a Spyware/Security problem, I am moving this thread to the Spyware Forum[/list]Please post back and let us know how things are progressing.

HTH
    Gre