oecpat

Other Default Problem

My Address Bar, just below the menus, used to display automatically with the current URL displayed. Now for some reason it starts out minimized (for lack of a better term.) To make the Address Bar display I have to double click on it or drag it down and create a new line. Every time I start IE 5.5 up it reverts to minimized. Is there a way to setup IE and then cause it to save the current settings as default. I haven't been able to find it!!

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oecpat View Post
    My Address Bar, just below the menus, used to display automatically with the current URL displayed. Now for some reason it starts out minimized (for lack of a better term.) To make the Address Bar display I have to double click on it or drag it down and create a new line. Every time I start IE 5.5 up it reverts to minimized. Is there a way to setup IE and then cause it to save the current settings as default. I haven't been able to find it!!

Try to d/l IE7 ....The programming of web pages is done with this newer browser in mind. OR go to Firefox.
    Sue

Thanks
    As the original problem was posted almost 10 years ago, I'm going to lock this thread.