2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Strange fields when printing a form (2000)

Can anyone solve this mystery? We have what appears to be a perfectly normal customised Outlook form. When it's used and sent, all appears as expected. However, when the received form is printed, the output is a list of the input fields on the form in alphabetical order (this is expected), but then followed by the name, division, phone number and email address of the person who originally developed the form! Where does this come from? It's not his current details, but the details that would probably have existed when he developed the form. It could have been his Outlook signature at the time, but he certainly doesn't remember using it. We've searched the form design but can find no trace of these details!

Can anyone enlighten me as to where these spurious details come from, or how we might track them down? Thanks.

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Strange fields when printing a form (2000)

Customized Outlook forms do not print in WYSIWG unless you install the Microsoft Print tool discussed in <!post=this thread,457769>this thread<!/post>. Does that help?
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks for the answer, John, but we don't want the print in WYSIWYG format. The default layout of the form's fields in 'name: value' format is fine by us. It's just that after these, there is a few lines gap, then something like the following:
    John Smith
    ACME Corporation Ltd.
    Tel. +44 1234 5678 / xtn 1234
    john.smith@acme.co.uk

It's where these details come fom on this print that puzzles us! Not only are the details out of date, but it's the details of the person who originally created the form, not the person sending the form. We can't find anything on the forms or the print that tells us how to change or (preferably) remove it! Any more ideas?

Thanks

I have never done any complicated forms, but I do remember that there is a forms management dialog. Any chance this "metadata" is manageable from there?