2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

2 Questions - Language and Delegation (2002/SP3)

I have two questions. First, is there a way to spell check a document in both French and English simultaneously or must I first spell check in one language then the other? Second, If I have Delegation rights to another's contacts, when I click the "To" button is there a way to view the other's contact list? Thanks for everyone's help!
    Thanks,
    Caroline in lala-land

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: 2 Questions - Language and Delegation (2002/SP

On the language spell-check question, the answer is "no". If you are, however, dealing with documents that are predominantly in one language or the other, naturally, it is possible to build up (say) French words in the English spell-checker over time. HTH
    Gre

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: 2 Questions - Language and Delegation (2002/SP

On your second question, I'm not completely clear which way round you mean. Presumably, you're saying that someone else has delegated their rights to Contacts to you. Are you saying that you can view the Contacts folder but that you can't see it when you click on To? If so, try right-clicking on the folder in the folder-tree to the left of Outlook. Select Properties and make sure that "Show this folder as an Outlook Address Book" is checked. HTH
    Gre