Thread: Tablet PC

Thanks

Tablet PC

Has anyone here used a tablet PC? Any feedback on what brands or features they prefer? I'm considering getting one and am curious about your experiences.

Cheers!
    [b]Catharine Richardson (WebGenii)
    WebGenii Home Page
    Moderator: Spreadsheets, Other MS Apps, Presentation Apps, Visual Basic for Apps, Windows Mobile

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Tablet PC

I've used (briefly) a tablet PC from Fujitsu. I don't know the model, but for our guys in the feild, they're working out well.

These tablets are not the laptops, with the rotating screen. These are more like a really heavy clipboard, with a CD-ROM, hard disk, and stylus.

If you plan to do a lot of data input, I would insist you get a wireless keyboard / mouse combination for when you're able to use a flat surface. And make sure they're full size. The tablets we have, came with Infra-red keyboard and mouse (still wireless), but you had to be line of site to the receiver.
    Christopher Baldrey

Thanks

Re: Tablet PC

thanks for the input - I'm hoping a healthy dose of reality will cool my techno-lust (that and a no income tax return).
    [b]Catharine Richardson (WebGenii)
    WebGenii Home Page
    Moderator: Spreadsheets, Other MS Apps, Presentation Apps, Visual Basic for Apps, Windows Mobile