Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Wrap It Up (XP; SR3)

Is it possible to have text in a cell automatically align in a specific format such as Text Alignment "General/Bottom" with a Text Control of "wrap"?

I have tried formatting cell(s) manually and entered text but it does not always format the text properly. I thought perhaps there was a way to place code behind the entry of text into a cell or cells.

Any advice would be appreciated.
    John

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Wrap It Up (XP; SR3)

I'm sorry, I don't understand. Setting the cell format in VBA code has the same effect as setting it interactively. What exactly do you mean by "it does not always format the text properly", and what exactly do you want to accomplish?

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Hans,

My fault in not being clear enough in describing the issue. As they say a picture is worth a thousand words. Cells M4 & M7 both have the same cell formatting but cell M4 does not display the text properly as in cell M7.

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

A copy of that workbook would be worth a lot more than a 1000 words. Then we could look at it to find out what is happening. Could you attach the workbook to a message?
    Legare Coleman

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Excel doesn't always adjust the height of rows automatically, and if it does, it doesn't always do it correctly. Select row 4, then Format | Row | AutoFit (or double click the bottom edge of the row heading for row 4)