Star Lounger
    Thanks

Grand Total in Report Footer (2002 SP-2)

Happy Monday!

I have a Report w/ two Sub Reports and totals thereof appearing in the Report Detail:
    =(IIf(Incoming.Report.HasData,Incoming.Report!IncT ot,0))+(IIf(Outgoing.Report.HasData,Outgoing.Repor t!OutTot,0))

The above works great! The problem I have is when I'm trying to total all of these instances in the Report Footer. I've read a few things here after searching for a solution, but they all seem more complicated than I think the answer would be. Quite possibly I'm being naiive.

Thanks in advance for your assistance & advice. If there are any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Grand Total in Report Footer (2002 SP-2)

Duplicate the text box in the detail section of the main report. Set the Running Sum property of the copy to Over All, and the Visible property to No. Name this copy (for example) txtRunningSum.
    Create another text box in the report footer, and set its Control Source to =[txtRunningSum].

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Grand Total in Report Footer (2002 SP-2)

That worked great! I know you've posted that answer oh, 5000 times... I guess I just needed to see it applied to my problem.

Thank you so much for your help!