Thread: HP 932c printer

Star Lounger
    Thanks

HP 932c printer

I recently changed the color cartridge on my printer as the old one had run out of ink---at least so I thought. I put in a new cartridge and tried to print in color and it won't print in color. I tried a second color cartridge---still no color. I have Windows XP Home. Is there something I can try to see if it's my printer? It seemed to be working OK before the last cartridge ran dry. The printer has been doing some strange things lately like taking a long time to start printing. Any suggestions?

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: HP 932c printer

You could try following the directions in the HP page titled HP Deskjet Printers - The Printer Will Not Print in Color

For other problems with this printer, including slow printing, try following links from Solve a problem - HP Deskjet 932c Printer

StuartR

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Is there a print head cleaning routine? Maybe run that 3 or 4 or five times.

Thanks

Russ,
    I would first follow the link that Stuart pointed you to and use HP suggestions.

If that doesn't work, remove the cartridge and using a LINTLESS cloth, moistened with a little water and gently rub the mating points on the ink cartridge receptacle itself.
    I've had techs say use a dry cloth or a cloth with alcohol on it but I think a damp, not wet cloth does it better. Distilled water is even better.
    BOB
    http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/S/flags/USA.gif http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/S/f...sachusetts.gif

Long ago, there was a time when men cursed and beat on the ground with sticks. It was called witchcraft.
    Today it is called golf!