Thread: Desktop toolbar

Lounger
    Thanks

Desktop toolbar

I recently had some repair work done on my computer, and now I can no longer see my desktop toolbar. It has been so long since I had put it on my desktop, I can not remember where to look for it. Please help.

2. Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Desktop toolbar

It has been a long time since I used Windows ME but if memory serves you should be able to right-click on the taskbar and select Toolbars>Desktop.

Another thing to check, right-click on taskbar and select Properties. Click the Advanced button and scroll down to the Taskbar section to check what options have been set.

If that does not work check Taskbar Missing in Windows 95/98/Me that deals with problems with the taskbar not displaying properly.