Results 1 to 2 of 2
2005-03-29, 11:39 #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2003
- Silver Spring, Maryland, USA
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
This operation has been canceled... (Outlook 2003)
OK, this is new to me:
When I click on a hyperlink in Outlook 2003, I get a pop up message that states:
"This Operation has been Canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your administrator"
Problem is, I AM the Administrator
I have been to the MS Knowledge Base, which has some cryptic instructions that lead down the vine covered path, but to no solution.
Has anyone else encountered this issue, and if so, has anyone successfully resolved it?
Linux is looking better and better all the time
2005-03-29, 11:51 #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2002
- Thanked 28 Times in 28 Posts
Re: This operation has been canceled... (Outlook 2003)
I haven't had this problem myself (Outlook 2002), but have you tried these instructions?<hr>1. Start Microsoft Internet Explorer.They occur with slight variations in several MSKB articles and newsgroup threads.
2. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
3. On the Programs tab, click Reset Web Settings.
4. Click to clear the Also reset my home page check box.
5. Click Yes.
6. Restart the computer.<hr>