Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook Forms (2000)

I have designed a form based on the Contacts form and mistakenly published it to Personal Folders rather than to the Personal Forms Library. I want to delete it and start again or copy it to the right place. The Help info tells me to go to Tools, Options, Other tab, Advanced Options, Custom Forms and then Manage Forms to delete a form from the Personal or Organisation Library. However, I do not have the Custom Forms button in my Advanced Options

Thanks

Re: Outlook Forms (2000)

If you open the form and re-publish it, you can at least get it where you want it. However, without the ability to manage forms using the handy dialog, you probably will find it more trouble than it is worth trying to delete the copy associated with your personal folders.

Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks for your reply - How do I get this "hadny dialogue" used to manage forms?

Thanks

I'm sorry, I have Outlook 2003 now and have no idea how to get the dialog in Outlook 2000. I'd probably search for manage forms in the help file and see if it had the magic link to open the dialog, or at least some clue as to how to get there.