Thanks

Print Order (XP)

Hi All,

I am putting together some code that selects sheets listed in an array and prints (or previews) them as one print job. My current code looks like this ...
    <pre> Sheets(pvtStrPrintRange).Select
    ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintPreview</pre>

Where pvtStrPrintRange is an array of four elements ("Menu","Exhibit 1", "Exhibit 2", "Exhibit 3"). Unfortunately, the sheets are in the following order in excel ("Menu","Exhibit 1", "Exhibit 3", "Exhibit 2") so that when I preview them I get "Menu","Exhibit 1", "Exhibit 3" and then "Exhibit 2" (that is, the order of the sheets in excel, not the order in the array.

Short of manually moving the sheets into the correct order, is there a VBA based way of getting excel to get the order as I would like. Do I need to (via VBA) reorder the sheets?
    (Location Australia, then UK, but now USA. Heart, outlook, attitude, etc always Australian)
    Quote: "All Happiness is the release of internal pressure"

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Print Order (XP)

I think you'll either have to loop through the array items and print/preview each sheet separately (probably not what you want), or reorder the sheets the way they are in the array.

Thanks

Re: Print Order (XP)

Thx Hans - I've put that in my code, guess I'll just have to live with the mis-mash of sheets.
    (Location Australia, then UK, but now USA. Heart, outlook, attitude, etc always Australian)
    Quote: "All Happiness is the release of internal pressure"