Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Spaces between text (Word 2002)
2005-04-06, 22:37 #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Spaces between text (Word 2002)
Sometimes when I copy web text to Word there is a space between a paragraph heading and the paragraph heading itself that is larger than spaces between text lines in the paragraph. I've tried some menu tools in the Format menu and there is a line spacing icon that starts at 1.0 and increases in .5 increments in the Formatting toolbar but non of these choices change the line spacing between the paragraph text and the paragraph title.
Now if I press Enter at the beginning of the first text line of the paragraph and then go up one space and type the paragraph heading again I can get rid of the extra space but I don't look forward to doing this for, lets say 20 paragraphs that each have a title or heading.
Is there an easier way out?
TIA, Frank C.
2005-04-06, 22:42 #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2002
- Thanked 30 Times in 30 Posts
Re: Spaces between text (Word 2002)
Welcome to Woody's Lounge!
You can try the following:
- Select the text you copied (or press Ctrl+A to select the entire document).
- Select Format | Paragraph.
- Enter 0 in the Space Before and Space After boxes.
- Select Single in the Line Spacing dropdown list.
- Click OK.