Thread: Watched Theads

Gold Lounger
    Thanks

Watched Theads

Can I quickly ask - (More out of laziness concerning deleting the watched threads!)

If I do not delete the watched threads, will it just continue collecting on the View All page, or is there a limit to the amount of links it will store?
    Also, will it slow down performance when navigating to my Controls page if I do not delete the links?
    Regards,
    Rudi

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Watched Theads

The only time I asked this question, Rudi, I was told that each entry in the Watched list only takes a handful of bytes of Lounge storage so I don't think it would slow down the rendering of your Controls screen. That's especially true considering that all the entries that are NOT displayed, do not enter into the rendering of the Controls page. The only time the entire list comes into concern is when you click View All. And even then, I believe it's an SQL search and probably takes less resource than any other Lounge search. As to the limit on number of entries, I don't know the answer as I periodically delete as many of the old ones as appropriate and have never been "bitten" by a limit to the list. I think the official answer is "don't sweat it."

Gold Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Watched Theads

Oki-doki
    Regards,
    Rudi