3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Font Size -Calendar Time Zones (Outlook XP)

1) Is there a method to change the size of the fonts that are used to show time?
    2) Is there a method to change the time to military time?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Re: Font Size -Calendar Time Zones (Outlook XP)

What view are you hoping to change -- day, week, month, etc.? While many font sizes may be based on Windows' display settings, other things can be customized in Outlook and still other things are just hard-coded and can't be changed... For 24 hour rather than AMPM time, this might be based on Windows "international" control panel, or it might be set in Outlook's view (field format) settings, or...

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

All I want to do is decrease the size of the font that is used to show time zone times in the daily view of my calendar. Because of east coast-west coast time difference I like to have the two time zones showing. Just don't need the default size. Have gone into View, View Summary, Other Settings and changed font sizes for Time Font, but this doesn't appear to be the correct method to change the size of the font in the time zone bar (s).

Thanks

I only use one time zone, and on my "new and improved" Outlook 2003 interface, the text seems quite tiny already. What does yours look like?

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Mine appear to be the same size as yours. When I check the settings it states that the Times Font is Tahoma 8pt. I have come to the conclusion that the font size does not change in the Time Zones.

Thanks for the help.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

If you go into the Customise/Define Views menu and type 7 (or 6) into the Font Size box (replacing the 8), you will find that the Font Size will shrink down to 7 (or 6) - even though the smallest available size appears to be 8. (This "trick" actually works in a number of Windows dialogs.) HTH
    Gre