Star Lounger
    Thanks

Help with VBA Approach for Report (2000 SP3)

I would appreciate anyone's help with pointing me in the right direction for the following (generic) report that I would like to generate using VBA for Excel:

Currently I have one report that I end up distributing to multiple groups, but use Autofilter to select just the data for each group prior to printing or PDFing and distributing (i.e., I manually use the drop down and select each group's name, and then click on the Print icon for each entry in the Autofilter list for the team field).

I have the potential for creating additional reports that might need to be distributed in this manner, also, and would like to automate in VBA code. Is there a way to capture the Autofilter list for a field (i.e., unique entries), and then apply in a loop, printing each?

Thank you in advance!

Don
    Don Liebman
    San Diego, CA 92115

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Help with VBA Approach for Report (2000 SP3)

See if the replies in the thread starting at <post#=320628>post 320628</post#> help you on your way.

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Help with VBA Approach for Report (2000 SP3)

It looks like the Advanced Filter is what I am looking to use programmatically. I will give it a try and post any issues that might arrise.

Thank you!
    Don Liebman
    San Diego, CA 92115