Results 1 to 2 of 2
2005-04-19, 21:11 #1
- Join Date
- May 2001
- Berkeley, California, USA
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
multible recipiants (privacy) (03 SP1)
I am sending out Requests for Proposals to various bidders.
1. I want to send identical messages to 10 recipients. I do not want any recipient to know who the other recipients are. I have tried to use blind copies but a lot of recipients filtered them out as Spam.
The best way I have is to resend the same message 10 times changing the address for each message.
Does Outlook have any kind of list management? Or is there a better way.
2. Also I want to get acknowledgements from recipients, but not form the people on the cc list. Can I do that?
2005-04-20, 12:41 #2
- Join Date
- Dec 2000
- Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
- Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Re: multible recipiants (privacy) (03 SP1)
Look into Tools | Mail Merge from the menus exposed when you have a Contacts Folder open. I don't have much experience with it, but there are several discussions in this Forum.
I'm not sure about your second question, but I do not think that you can selectively request received receipts or read receipts by recipient, you can only set the requests by message.-John ... I float in liquid gardens