Lounger
    Thanks

calendar entry discrepancies (Outlook 2000 to 2003)

We have recently migrated from Office 2000 to Office 2003. We use an exchange server. We have a shared calendar called vacation. We have 2 users that are still on 2000. When the 2000 user makes an entry for an all day event on the shared calendar starting on Thursday it shows up on the 2003 user's system as starting at 11PM on Wednesday. I cannot find any Outlook settings between the two that are different but I have verified that this discrepancy happens when either of the 2000 users makes an entry.

Has anyone seen this? Any cures (other than upgrading the other 2 users to 2003)?

thanks

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: calendar entry discrepancies (Outlook 2000 to 2003)

Which Outlook settings did you check - Tools | Options | Calendar | Time Zone?

Have you checked that the 2000 user OS Time Zone settings in Control Panel match those of the 2003 users?
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

Lounger
    Thanks

Re: calendar entry discrepancies (Outlook 2000 to 2003)

Yes. The time zone settings match, it was one of the first things I checked.

-rich

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: calendar entry discrepancies (Outlook 2000 to

Dailylight savings time? Double check your Exchange server also to make sure it's completely correct to time zones as well. That may seem trivial, but it's always the advice I see given on the Exchange ML's when stuff like this comes up.

In our shop we are in between upgrade 200->2003 and I haven't seen any problesm like this.