2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Calander (2002/xp)

Outlook has a calander that has all the capabilities that I need for a data base I am building. I am trying to build a scheduler for my Co. This scheduler would need to be able to allow a customers name, equipment numbers, etc in a subform attached to the calander form that gets data from tables. Thus data needs to be shown based on any particular day that is chosen. (Confused yet?). I can set up a form with an activex calander, but I'm confused as how to link my tables to the calander day. I need to show "Customer Name" in the square for the chosen day also. ( If you're not confused by now, Please help.) Thanks

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Calander (2002/xp)

<!profile=D Willett>D Willett<!/profile> posted a nice calendar demo in <post#=285719>post 285719</post#>.

Almost any post by <!profile=Grovelli>Grovelli<!/profile> has a database attached with a form that uses the Microsoft Calendar Control to select a date.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Attached is the begining of my data base. What I would like to do, is
    1. Make a new record by clicking on a date.
    2. Have the customer name appear in the date box of the calander. and
    3. Be able to click on any date with a customer(s) name, (Maybe multiple customers in the same date) and have the associated record(s) information show up in the subform.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

There is no way you can make extra text appear in the Microsoft Calendar Control. It is strictly meant for selecting a date, it is not an Outlook-like calendar.
    If you want a calendar that can contain custom text (such as a customer name), use the calendar from the post I referred to in my previous reply as a starting point.