Lounger
    Thanks

Creating Charts from Excel Data (2000)

I am trying to create a bar chart which will represent the quantity due vs quantity received. The trick is that I want to show in the bar that the quantity received is sometimes received in more than 1 shipment. Ideally, I would like to see a solid color bar that represents the quantity due, then next to it a stacked column that represents the quantity received, in multi-color if the quantities were received in more than 1 shipment (see spreadsheet attached for data). For example, in Product B attached, the quantity due is 400 and the quantity received is 300 and 113. I want the bar to show a solid green column for the 400 due, then a stacked column that shows the 300 received first in red, then the final 113 received in blue. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!! :-)

Thanks

Re: Creating Charts from Excel Data (2000)

Not sure exactly what you want.

The chart can be created with a stacked column chart. I have created an example from what (I think you want). The data was manually rearranged to created the chart setup.

Is this chart what you are after? If not, could you elaborate on what you want/need?

Steve

Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Creating Charts from Excel Data (2000)

Hi Steve! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you - but this worked! Thanks for all of your help!!!

Dory