3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

changing refresh (IE6)

I admit this is a strange question that has probably never been asked. Here it goes:
    I like to listen to baseball on the internet. while I do this, I like to see the details that MLB.com shows on its gameday scoreboard. This scoreboard show the pitch by pitch details of any game, in my case, the one I am listening to. The audio on the internet is naturally delayed, or buffered. the update on the gameday scoreboard is ahead of the audio by about 20-30 seconds. Is there a way to pause or "buffer" the IE so it is about in sync with the audio?
    If it were the other way around (IE lagging behind the audio), I could increase the buffer in Windows Media. Is there any such option in IE?

Thanks for reading a strange question...

Thanks

Re: changing refresh (IE6)

Is the scorecard a Java applet or ActiveX control? In that case, you wouldn't really have any way to intervene in their communications. If it's a self-refreshing HTML frame, there might be some options, but it sounds tricky to me.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: changing refresh (IE6)

I think it must be a applet or something. It does not refresh the whole page, just seems to update the information. So it probably can't be done....I assumed as much, but people in the Lounge here always amaze me with what can be done sometimes that I thought I would just ask.

thanks,