4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Customising calendar veiw (2003/sp1)

Dear Loungers,

Is it possible to change the calendar views?

What I want to do is change the height of the rows and wouldn't it be nice to wrap the appointment titles so that a print gets it all in the box. And is it possible to set up a custom veiw to show e.g. Thursdays, Friday & Saturday only? I can't find a way to do this so does soemone know if it's possible or is there a neat bit of add-on software to help with presentation?

thank you................ liz

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Customising calendar veiw (2003/sp1)

As far as I know, you cannot change the row height, but you can change the number of rows used for one hour by changing the time scale of the calendar - default is 30 minutes, i.e. 2 rows per hour. If you set it to 15 minutes, you get 4 rows per hour.

You can click and drag three days in the little month calendar. The main calendar will display those three days. This is not permanent, however.

I don't know of an add-in that does what you want, but you may be able to find something in Calendar Tools for Microsoft Outlook.

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Customising calendar veiw (2003/sp1)

Hans,

thank you. Yes I can select a number of days in the little caledar, using either shift for a sequence or ctrl for a non-contiguous group and it will display these days in a veiw with the time as a vertical axis. This is about the best I can do right now. What I really wanted was a veiw like the month view, vertical axis is weeks and ti say only display these three days of each week.

Sadly I had looked at the the tools on the page you suggest and nothing offers a customisable presentation.

My last hope was export but there's too much time to make the export, which is simply a data file, look presentable. Ah well, such is life with MS!

liz