3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Auto Shapes - more! (2003)

I have to "pretty up" briefing notes and use the autoshapes a great deal to border important element and use other, like circles to add numbers and or text for emphasis. I am getting very bored with the ones on offer from MS and dont seem to be able to find anything suitable on MS site.

Does anyone know of anything I can buy and/or download which would give me a variety of simple shapes (arrows, banners, hands, etc ) I could add text boxes to or use for pointing generally?

thanks

Roberta

Thanks

Roberta

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Auto Shapes - more! (2003)

I don't think you can customize/expand the set of AutoShapes provided with MS Office. Others will no doubt correct me if I'm wrong.

Gold Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Auto Shapes - more! (2003)

The best alterative is to use whatever other graphics programs that have shapes available in their graphic galleries, and to copy and paste them into the documents. Also if you have MS Visio, it can provide you with a small amount of extra shapes to insert into the document!

PS: I assume you may have done this already, but remember that you can change the shapes of most of the autoshapes too, by dragging the same yellow diamond that appears when the shape in active. Some of these can also change the shape too!
    Regards,
    Rudi