Star Lounger
    Thanks

msg function (2003)

I'm stuck trying to figure out one little thing in my form. I have two command buttons on the form to print a label setup. With the first button for label 5196, if there are no records to print I get a message that says "there is no data to display."
    Hans, you helped me set that up. I copied the button and applied it to a different label setup (5366) and it works except I don't that message if there are no records. I see that it's a module but I can't figure out how to apply it to this button. Can anyone please help me, and also explain how it's done so I know?

Thanks

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: msg function (2003)

If you open the "5196 Labels" report in design view and activate the Event tab of the Properties window, you'll see that the On No Data event contains =ReportEmpty().
    The same property of the "5366 Labels" report is blank. If you enter =ReportEmpty() in this event, the report will work as intended.

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: msg function (2003)

I knew it was going to be something very simple. I didn't think to look at the report, I was only looking at the command button. Thank you very much!